You like to write… a lot. But it’s not just writing for the sake of words. You like to see what words can do to drive conversations on social media, send hundreds of visitors to a website or even convince people to buy a product or service.
Join Brandata as our Marketing Specialist if you want to use the power of words to grow some of today’s fastest moving brands.
About the Marketing Specialist role:
As a Marketing Specialist for Brandata, you will assist in the development and execution of web-based content and digital marketing campaigns across a variety of marketing channels for both internal and client marketing efforts.
In this apprentice-like role, you will report directly to the CEO and frequently receive advanced skills training in order to contribute to highly innovative and award-winning campaigns for our clients. You’ll join a small team of experts who are committed to measuring and growing today’s fastest moving brands and will quickly become a key player in the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Write blog posts, web pages, social media updates and other web-based content
- Assist in the creation and operations of search and social media ad campaigns
- Help execute experiments with new content and advertising channels
- Create presentations/reports for clients and provide periodic check-ins
- Help the Brandata sales team by producing audits and other pre-work
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of publishing web content, either personally or professionally
- Experience with Google Analytics, Sheets/Excel or other common analysis tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or relevant experience)
- Disciplined, consistent work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and plan for long-term growth in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and the desire to learn advanced marketing tactics
- Data-driven, but not necessarily a math nerd
- 2+ years of supporting marketing campaigns for an agency or freelance clients
- Experience assisting digital projects, specifically content marketing, social media marketing, paid social/search or web design
- Strong desire to become a “full-stack marketer” that deeply understands multiple marketing disciplines and can execute end-to-end marketing campaigns.
About the company:
Brandata is a digital marketing consultancy that specializes in measuring and growing brands. Founded in 2017, the company is 100% remote and headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Clients include Lime, Dropbox, Bite Squad and many more of today’s fastest moving brands.
Perks of this job:
- Ability to have a big impact
- Mentors – we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Professional development opportunities through classes, workshops, and training
- Gain exposure to a variety of brands, campaigns and tactics
- Full-time contract-to-hire
- Flexible schedules/unlimited PTO
- 100% Remote
Interested candidates can send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.