BRANDISH INSIGHTS, INC.
Last Updated: July 25, 2019
The EU-US Privacy Shield Principles
Brandish Insights is committed to supporting and adhering to the principles and requirements of the EU-US Privacy Shield and is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). For further details on the Privacy Shield, please visit: www.privacyshield.gov.
The Privacy Shield Principles describe Company’s accountability for any personal data that Company receives and then transfers to a third party. Should a third-party agent that has been engaged by Company to process personal data on its behalf do so in a manner that is inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, Company may remain responsible and liable thereunder unless Company proves that it is not responsible for the event that led to the damage, the type of data collected, and the purposes for which the data was collected. All individuals must be informed of any third parties to whom their personal data will be transferred, their right to access such data, and the means for limiting the use and disclosure of such data.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) and any other information you may provide directly on our Service.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer and mobile device when you use our Service. For example, when visiting our Service, we may log browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Service, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies. We may log information using "Cookies". Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, and to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve the Service, products, and other services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, educational materials, and news about products and services offered by us and our partners;
- link or combine user information with other personal information;
- send you calendar and event reminders;
- enable you to send information, materials, and documents to friends, partners, and other Users;
- personalize your experience on our Service by informing you of events, offers, promotions, and opportunities that may interest you;
- offer, deliver, or make available products and services that customers request;
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information:
- with our third-party payment processor, in order to process and execute payment transactions approved and/or initiated by you;
- with third parties subject to your consent. For example, you may choose to allow us to share personal information with third-parties for their own marketing purposes. Such uses will be subject to each third party’s respective privacy policies;
- with third parties when we negotiate or execute a business deal involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding;
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes, including to:
- comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- with our employees and third party service providers to enable them to provide services such as email delivery, text messaging, customer support, voice messaging, auditing, website hosting, information technology, and other services.
Brandish Insights is committed to safeguarding your information. Although we use industry standard security practices and technologies to protect the security of information, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information that is transmitted through the Internet. Company is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any transmissions or communication of information through the Internet, nor is Company responsible for any losses of such information or changes thereto. Each User of our Service is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user identification, personal identification number (PIN), and any other form of user authentication as may be required or employed in accessing password-protected or secure pages, features, or aspects of the Service. If any breach of security is suspected, Company may suspend or revoke your use of the Service or a portion thereof, without notice so as to protect you and your information until Company completes its investigation. Only authorized users are permitted to access and use secure and password-protected areas, applications, or features of the Service. Any unauthorized access to secure or password-protected features, applications, or areas of the Service is prohibited and be prosecuted criminally. Please notify Brandish Insights immediately if you learn or have reason to suspect that a breach of security has occurred, involving or related to our Service, or if you believe that any interaction with the Service is no longer secure.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from the Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how the Service works for you.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND MINORS
Only persons aged 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Any and all persons under the age of 18 (“Minors”) must obtain authorization and consent from a parent or legal guardian prior to accessing the Service.
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (each a “Child” and collectively, “Children”) without the authorization, consent, and active participation of such child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Child has provided us with Personal Information without your authorization and consent, please contact us directly. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child or a Minor without verification of consent from a parent or legal guardian, we may attempt to remove that information from our servers.